Technical Product Manager e-bike (w/m) 100%
Zürich (Binz), Zürich, SwitzerlandProduct
We at the Swiss E-Mobilty Group (SEMG) are convinced that people who use an e-bike for their mobility are better off on the road. In addition to the well-known B2C retail formats m-way, Veloloft and elektrofahrrad-einfach.de, SEMG is active in the B2B market (wholesale) with the traditional Swiss e-bike brands Allegro, Cilo, Simpel and Zenith Bikes. We offer around 150 employees a professional home and convince with selection and competence on all channels. Since 2022, the Swiss E-Mobility Group has been part of the TVS Motor Company, one of the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturers.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Technical Product Manager to join our dynamic e-bike team. You will be responsible for leading the development and life cycle management of one of our e-bike product lines. Your primary focus will be on defining and delivering cutting-edge features, ensuring technical excellence, and driving the successful product strategy. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, marketing and operations.
- Define and prioritize technical product requirements, features, and enhancements based on customer feedback, market research and business goals
- Drive product development from concept to launch, coordinating especially the technical development at vendors
- Project responsibility from idea to manufacturing, including rapid prototyping, 3D modelling, 2D drawings, sample fabrication, validation
- Work closely with the design team to ensure a seamless user experience and an appealing product design
- Collaborate with engineering teams to create detailed product specifications, ensuring the technical feasibility and documentation
- Regular and proactive management of the necessary communication with our suppliers
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to continuously iterate and improve the product.
- Serve as the technical expert and evangelist for the e-bike product line, providing insights to internal teams and external partners.
- Responsible for technical readiness for production and assembly
- Documentation of all activities as well as the corresponding reporting
Your e-bike equipment:
- Technical University degree (engineering or natural sciences) and at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in product management / development or similar function
- Strong technical background and understanding of e-bike technology, components and manufacturing processes
- In-depth market knowledge in the field of e-bike and its supply chain
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data-driven insights to make informed product decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering successful products to market and achieving business goals
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Generous purchase conditions on e-bikes and accessories, with our own brands you get up to 20% off the purchase price!!!!
- Always the latest e-bike models
- We have flexible working hours
- Progressive & innovative working conditions in a young and sporty environment
- Open and international company culture
- Modern workplace with up-to-date infrastructure and new working tools
- Development opportunities on a professional and personal level
Not electrified yet? We can't imagine!
All employees are part of the SEMG family and are valued for who they are and what they do. We offer you a dynamic, modern working environment and support you in your further development. With the commitment of each individual employee, we face the challenges of today and tomorrow together. We look forward to your personal contribution.
Swiss E-Mobility Group (Switzerland) AG
8045 Zürich semg.ch